| Recipe of the Month
Wild Florida Garlicky Guava Shrimp
Ingredients to Serve-4
- ¼ Cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dried red chili flakes
- ¼ Cup Minced flat leaf parsley
- 1 pound Wild Florida jumbo shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 Large Guava, peeled and diced
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 Teaspoon Spiced rum
To Prepare the shrimp:
In a heavy deep skillet, heat the olive oil over medium high heat until shimmering. Add the garlic, chilies, and parsley and cook over moderate heat for 10 seconds. Stir in the shrimp, raising the heat to high and cook for 3-4 minutes until shrimp curl and turn rosey pink. Add in diced guava and season with salt. Finish with a splash of rum.
View More Of Chef Allen's Recipes!